1 lb Ground Beef
1 Cup Cut Green Beans
1/2 Cup Carrots- Chopped
1 Cup Crushed Tomatoes
1/4 Cup Onion- Diced
1 Head of Cauliflower
2 Tbsp Butter
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
1/2 Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Boil cauliflower for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and allow to cool.
3. Over medium heat, cook beef and onion. Once the meat is browned and drained, add in carrots, beans, and tomatoes. Reduce to simmer.
4. Add cauliflower, butter, heavy cream, and cheese to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
5. Transfer meat mixture to casserole dish and top with mashed cauliflower.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
Nutritional Information: 6 Servings
Amount Per Servings: 382 Calories. 27g Fat. 25g Protein. 7g Net Carbs.