3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1 Large Egg
1/2 Tbsp Butter- Softened
2 Tbsp Sweetener Substitute of Choice
1 oz Cream Cheese-Softened
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
Sugar Free Whipped Cream- Optional
1. Grease mug with coconut oil spray.
2. Add cream cheese, butter, and vanilla extract to mug and mix.
3. Crack egg into mug and whisk it.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients. Be sure to mix dry ingredients as you go. Add 1/2 Tbsp water to the top and pat it.
5. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Top with Sugar Free Whipped Cream
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: 269 Calories. 22g Fat. 9g Protein. 4g Net Carbs.