1.5 lbs Chicken Breast
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Sugar Free Orange Marmalade
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
1/2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1/2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and then dip into the coconut flour. ( Make sure chicken breasts are patted dry).
2. Add coconut oil to skillet and fry the chicken.
3. In a separate pan, begin to make the sauce. Start with the SF Orange Marmalade and Chicken Broth only. Cook over medium heat until it is combined, then, add remaining ingredients.
4. Cook until the sauce begins to bubble and add in the chicken. Allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Serve with riced cauliflower.
Nutrition Information: 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: 280 Calories. 9 g Fat. 37 g Protein. 6 G Net Carbs.