4 Tbsp Almond Flour
1 Tbsp Butter
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1 Egg white
For my sandwich I added eggs and bacon
1. In a small bowl, melt the butter in microwave. Then add the almond flour and baking powder.
2. Whisk in the egg white.
3. Spray either a small bowl or a large mug with coconut oil and add bread mixture.
4. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
5. When you take the bread out, flatten it some.
6. Add to toaster. After it is browned to your perfection, allow to cool before cutting in half.
7. Fill with your desired breakfast foods!
Nutritional Information: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving for bread: 331 Calories. 31 g Fat. 10 g Protein. 4g Net Carbs